Sunday, January 9, 2011

Coach bags and Kate Spade boots

     Since I hope one day to have a successful career in fashion designing, I thought it best to familiarate myself with fashion designers. Bad idea. I had never had an urge to have designer clothing...until I knew what I was missing!!

     My favorite fashion designer is Betsey Johnson. I have been a fan of hers since after I saw some of  her abnormal wedding dresses on TV a few years ago. I love the girly punkiness of her clothing. Some of her things you really have to be brave to wear.
    I saw these Kate Spade Randi rain boots in a magazine I was reading and I thought they were the cutest boots ever.
Aren't they adorable?
The bow was really what sold me, its the perfect way to dress up anything
I'll be taking a trip to the East Coast, Washington D.C., New York, Virgina, etc., in April and I am expecting for it to be raining so if I am going to the fashion capitol of the world, what better shoes are there besides Converse :D? The price of $125 if quite a lot to pay but hopefully with the eBay discounts I can get them in time for my trip!

One thing I had never gotten into was Coach bags. I thought the "C" that covers all their bags was obnoxious and unnecessary. However, in the hopes of familiarizing myself, I looked at thier website and just as I thought everything was covered in the C EXCEPT this one line of bags, the Poppy line. And let me say, I really liked the Poppy line!


Not a obnoxious, I really like the flowers and the girliness of it.

So, what are your favorite designers?

No comments: