Thursday, January 27, 2011

Houndstooth Dress - Moving On

Today I finally got the bodice on my houndstooth dress ALMOST done. I really should have pushed my self and finished the whole bodice but I was tired and I gave in to my laziness. I understitched the bodice and it doesnt say in the instructions but I think I need to stitch around the neckline. When I finish the bodice I'll just need to put the skirt together, attacth it to the bodice, put in the zipper and hem it. Seems like a lot but thats just because I am lazy. I wanted to finish before the end of this month but I dont see that happening. Hopefully before I go out of town on the 11th! I will post pictures soon! (I still need to post pictures of the BJ stuff too don't I? crap. I am behind this month.)

January 25 was my veganaversay (great word right?) so I went to this vegan restaurant and OMJ the food there was SO amazing! It was all vegan and organic. It felt very heathy but also tasted amazing! It was a bit expensive but I definently want to go back ASAP!


How has your guys' month been? overwhelming like mine?

No comments: