Sunday, January 23, 2011

Good News/Bad News

Bad News: The Betsey Johnson store in my town is closing down! I was so completely upset when I pulled up to the store and saw a big sign that said "STORE  CLOSING"

Good News: Becasue of the store closing the clothing is 80% off and the  purses are 50% off! So needless to say I got a few new BJ things :D Perhaps I'll upload photos later...

Bad News: I am moving so slowly with my dress. I finally finished the bodice lining today and I tried to start working on the shell lining but with this fabric the markings for the darts are so hard to see and I am getting so frustrated. If I can only get past the bodice then I think I can move a lot faster with the skirt. I was also consitering adding a layer of tulle in the skirt because I like really poofy skirts but I have no experience with tulle...anyone have any advice?

Good News: On Tuesday, it will be a complete year of me being a vegan! I don't think I have brought this up before but I am a vegan (for those of you that dont know what that is, it's a way of eating similar to vegetarianism but not only do I not eat meat but I also don't eat milk or eggs or anything from animals) For my celebration I plan on going to a vegan resturant for dinner and hand out vegan cookies to my class I am super excited!

No comments: